STAINLESS STEEL MULTI-STAGE VERTICAL PUMPS with integrated EVS* In-line Series - 50/60 Hz 2 ranges: stainless steel 304 and 316L
with integrated EVS*
In-line Series - 50/60 Hz
2 ranges: stainless steel 304 and 316L
Flow rates up to: 98 m3/h
Head up to: 250 m CE
Pumping of clear unfilled liquids in housing, agricultural and industrial sectors.
• Supply - Boosting
• Watering - Irrigation
• High pressure washing
• Heating - Air conditioning
• Water treatment.
Incorporation into modular booster systems dedicated to building market.
• Range 304: clear, non- aggressive (drinking water, water glycol)
• Range 316L: aggressive liquids (demineralized sea water, chlorinated water...)
• Reduction of mechanical and electrical constraints compared to a standard pump:
- No more successive starts and stops flexible use, reduction of hammering and knocking, limiting of starting current, adjustment to installation by precise adjustment of speed and pressure.
• Automatic diagnosis to facilitate maintenance
• Reduction in sound levels by adapting pump speed to requirements.
• Easy installation and use thanks to simple implementation and operation.
- Optimization of complete product pump + motor + converter guaranteeing energy savings.
- A single pump covers a full range of standard pumps.
- One contact, one supplier for a complete automatic system.
• Safety: on a booster set, each pump is equipped with a frequency converter so that the function is still provided if one of the converters is faulty.