BOOSTERS Fitted with onboard EVS*: Commercial and industrial use EBMS: Electronic Board Master Slave 2 pole - 50/60 Hz * Electronic Variation Speed
EBMS: Electronic Board Master Slave
2 pole - 50/60 Hz
Flow rates up to: 95 m3/h
Head up to: 150 m CE
Pressurizing and maintaining pressure of water distribution networks with insufficient
or non existent pressure, in:
- housing, office projects,
- private residences,
- hotels, hospitals, clinics,
- shopping centres, shops,
- schools, high-schools, universities, barracks,
- industrial and farm buildings,
- irrigation, spraying...
• EBMS principle: Thanks to the “Master/Slave” principle, the pumps are self-managed and consequently it’s possible to have only one simple protection box for the electronic connection of the booster.
• Energy savings and quiet operation, thanks to the constant adjustment of pump performance in respect of the facility’s pressure requirement.
• Compact sets through the integration of frequency converters into the pumps, ready for installation.
• Flexible use, reduction of surges and water hammers.
• Choice of multistage horizontal or vertical pumps.
• Installation and operation comfort thanks to easy module implementation and operation.
• Manifolds stainless steel 316 Ti:
anti-corrosive security and increased pump service life.